Do you need Upper Cervical Care?
If your answer is "yes" to three or more of these questions, you have a misaligned spine, and Upper Cervical Care is right for you!
Lie down on your back on a firm surface:
- Are your hips lying down evenly?
- Is one leg shorter than the other?
- Are you comfortable lying on your back?
Stand in front of a mirror:
- Is your head tilted on one side?
- Are your ears even?
- Is one shoulder higher than the other?
- Is one hip lower than the other?
- Does your body lean to one side or the other?
- Are your pant legs even on both sides?
- Can you stand comfortably on both feet?
- Is one foot turned out more than the other?
- Feel pain, tension, or stiffness in your neck or back?
- Have a hard time getting comfortable when you go to bed?
- Wake up at night due to pain?
- Have pain one one side of the body and not the other?
- Get fatigued easily?
- Feel old beyond your years?
- Have things you are no longer able to do?
- Have difficulty getting up from a sitting position?
- Get easily winded (short of breath)?
- Have a sluggish digestion?
- Have headaches?
- Have allergies?
- Have recurring infections?